Tuesday 8 October 2013

Photos: Female Singer Maheeda’s luxurious lifestyle in Holland With Her Husband.

 Maheeda & Husband
Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda is known for her daring lifestyle her recent confessing about her bad deeds back in the day some how overshadowed her passion in music, love and family. Her first single “Oko Yanpia” blew away charts and drew attention to her with many calling her “goddess of X”.
She returned to the music scene with “Superman (Loke Loke) this year after taking time to be a wife and mother. The actress and model who is a celeb in Holland and Nigeria was recently interviewed by a dutch magazine where she opened her home to them and they spent a day the “oko yanpia” crooner.
Maheeda keeps her family away from the press but she decided to show off her husband, her beautiful home, their two private aircrafts and also her workout session at the gym.
Excerpts from the interview in Dutch translated to English.
How do you combine your work with been a wife and mother?
It wasn’t easy at first, i had to take time off work to be able to adjust but i still did photoshoot for my modelling jobs anywhere in Holland and other part of Europe, thanks to my husband who allows me to use one of his aircraft to travel. Which allows me to be back home in time if need to get back home that same day.
(cuts in)
Your husband has a private plane?
He has two actually, thank God for his grace.
What does he do?
Laughs… you’re a journalist right? You should find that out yourself, he won’t like that but i can tell you my husband has three companies – One in Holland and two in Nigeria.
Let’s get back to you, what have you been upto lately?
Like i said earlier, I’m currently the face of a lingerie line, we just finished shooting the advert clip and the photo session; so when it comes out you’ll see it. And for a body cream too, the campaign will start soon you’d also see the advert everywhere when it comes out.
What about your music career? Are you done with music?
Nope, I just came back from Nigeria, where i met with my management team… I’ve recorded a lot of songs and we currently working on dropping my album “Imagination” sometime next year and i also released my new single “Superman (L’oke L’oke)” which is doing well online and on radio airplays back at home. A new sound dropping soon (Chuckles).
New sound? What influences or inspires your songs
Everything around me inspires my music, people, love, fashion, name it – my latest single superman, my husband inspired that, its a mixture of afropop which is the thing in Nigeria and house music with is the thing here. We had to find a way to blend the two genres together. When my “Imagination” project comes out you’ll hear the new sound i’ve been working on.
Since you trying to bring afropop into Holland any collaboration with a Dutch artist or a known artiste in Europe?
Well, I’m working with my team to get my self well established here, so that the dutch people can know i’m not just another pretty face. I don’t wanna spill the bean yet. As soon as it is sealed you guys will be the first to know.
Can you give us a tour of your home before your P.A comes knocking for the rest of your schedule.
laughs… My Pleasure.
Checkout the exclusive pictures from Maheeda’s home and what her schedule looks like in a day.
Maheeda at the backyard of her homeMaheeda at the gymMaheeda drinking nuvoMaheeda gives libelle mag journalist ChampagneMaheeda in at the airportMaheeda in her kitchenMaheeda in plane 1Maheeda in plane 2Maheeda shows off beautiful view areaMaheeda sitting roomMaheeda godess hubby planeMaheeda hubby plane

No comments:

Post a Comment