Thursday 4 July 2013

MILEY CYRUS - LIL KIM IS WHO I AM ON THE INSIDE

Miley Cyrus has revealed that she feels like she was Lil Kim in a "past life".
 
The 'We Can't Stop' singer made the comments while talking about her five favourite female singers in an interview with Billboard.

Miley Cyrus, iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party, Miami Beach
© WENN
Miley Cyrus at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party


Naming Lil Kim in the number three spot, Cyrus said: "In my past life, I feel like that was me. I feel like Lil Kim is who I am on the inside. She just makes me happy... I just love her and I can't help that I love her."

However, Cyrus didn't take sides in Lil Kim's feud with Nicki Minaj, naming the 'Starships' singer as her fourth favourite.

"I have to put Nicki as four because I had Kim," she said. "You can't choose one, so if you say Kim, then you've got to say Nicki. And Nicki is now the Lil Kim of my generation."

Miley Cyrus 'We Can't Stop' video still


Cyrus also praised her godmother Dolly Parton, describing her as a "real-life Barbie doll" and a "legend", and said that Joan Jett "represents a different time when females weren't supposed to be able to kick ass the way that she came out and did".

Her fifth favourite singer was Beth Hart, whom Cyrus claimed has "one of the best voices of all time".

The video for 'We Can't Stop' picked up 10.7m views in its first 24 hours on Vevo, beating a record previously set by Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment