Wednesday 17 July 2013

New Music: Ron Isley ft. Trey Songz – ‘Lay You Down’


Screen Shot 2013-07-17 at 11.18.43 AM

Well, here’s a nice little surprise duet…
Old school collides with new school on Ron Isley’s upcoming love-making single, “Lay You Down” featuring Trey Songz. On the soulful track, which appears on Ron Isley’s newly released album This Song Is For You, the two fellas voices mesh perfectly as they persuade the woman they are in love with to take their love a little further in the bedroom.
While speaking on the collaboration during a recent interview with AOL, Ron Isley revealed:
I knew him when he first started…He wrote a song that I did with Patti LaBelle called, “I Just came to chill” and that was a big, big record for me. Trey Songz was just getting started then and I said, “One day, I’ll do a song with you.” When he talked to me, he said, “I think I got that song we were talking about” and when I heard it, I said, “That’s it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment